Incumbent Worker Training Grants
(IWT) is a competitive grant program that provides funding up to $25,000 for customized training for businesses that results in layoff aversion. Through the IWT program, Tennessee businesses are able to effectively retain and remain competitive through skills upgrades and process improvement training for existing full-time employees.
- Tennessee for-profit and not-for-profit (health care related) businesses
- In operation at least one year,
- Employ at least five full-time employees,
- Current on all federal and state tax obligations,
- Financially viable businesses are eligible to apply / no bankruptcy
For more information, or to complete the application, visit: