Incumbent Worker Training Program
The Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWT) is a competitive grant program that provides funding to help eligible Tennessee’s businesses effectively retain and keep businesses competitive through skills upgrades and process improvement training for existing full-time employees.
- Tennessee for-profit and not-for-profit (health care related) businesses
- In operation at least one year,
- Employ at least five full-time employees,
- Current on all federal and state tax obligations,
- Financially viable businesses are eligible to apply / no bankruptcy
For more information visit http://www.tn.gov/workforce/topic/grants-for-training or contact your Local WIOA Office